Profitus is a young, but very promising platform that allows quickly and conveniently invest in real estate projects, amounts starting from 100 Euros. This helps to invest even for people who have little interest in this field but want to employ their money safely. Using the website is convenient. Both registration and filling in applications are easy for investors and those who want to borrow. Since the company acts as an intermediary between the investor and the real estate developer, if Profitus ceases its operations, the property (mortgage) will remain with the investors by law.
- Simple and convenient to use
- Low risk
- Good customer service
- The average annual interest rate is slightly lower than other similar platforms
Profitus is a real estate investment platform. It operates on both B2B and B2C principles, where people can invest in real estate, and business can borrow money for a planned project on looser terms than in a bank. The company gathers people’s investments and funds real estate projects with them. In order to make everything safe, each investment is protected by the real estate project owner’s project pledge. The platform gives an opportunity to invest and borrow online, making it a fast and rather easy way to employ your savings or expand your financial resources. Minimal amount to invest begins from 100 EUR, repayment period is 6–12 months with an interest rate between 7–12%.
How does it work?
- Create your investor account on the Profitus platform.
- Do a personal identification through Paysera or Ondato and get ready to invest.
- Find out more information about active investments, choose the most acceptable project for you and invest.
- Every month the owner of the real estate project will pay you interest.
- Create your real estate project owner account on the Profitus platform.
- Fill in the registration form. An evaluation report will be sent to you within 2 working days.
- After approval, your project will be uploaded to the platform.
Who can invest and what are the requirements?
Anyone over the age of 18 can invest in the Profitus platform. All they have to do is sign up, do a personal identification, and choose the loans they want to invest in.back to menu ↑
Risk and reward
When investing in real estate on the Profitus platform, the interests ( 7–12%) are transferred to the investor’s account every month. It is important to know that Profitus only acts as an intermediary between borrowers and investors. When you invest in projects on the platform, you sign a loan agreement with the real estate developer himself, not the platform. This means that if Profitus ceases its operations, the property (mortgage) will remain with the investors by law.
List of institutions that help Profitus protect their investments:
- Lietuvos Bankas, which ensures that the company’s activities comply with the laws of the State.
- Paysera and Trustly, which manage investors’ funds and separate them from Profitus bank accounts.
- Sorainen Law Office, which inspects and helps conclude contracts with real estate developers.
- Creditinfo, which carries out risk evaluation of real estate projects.
The design of the website is modern and appealing. It presents information clearly. Internal pages highlight information for investors and borrowers. The page also contains all the terms and conditions, spreadsheets, F.A.Q; there is a video explaining how the platform works. This user-friendly site is not over-loaded with text, the information is presented in a way that everyone can understand it.back to menu ↑
Profitus customer service center works perfectly. There you can get answers to all your questions. All employees are professional and have an expert knowledge of all topics relevant to customers. The average response time to an email is 1 working day. If you have any questions, we suggest reading F.A.Q. – if you do not find the information there, write to the customer service department by e-mail: email@example.com to menu ↑
Customer feedback is usually good, they like that the platform is extremely user-friendly, it’s easy to borrow or invest, and all steps can be done online. It is a rather secure investment platform, there are no hidden fees or essential information that remains hidden, so it doesn’t raise any problems to Profitus users.back to menu ↑
Address: Lvovo g. 101, Vilnius